Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ah Beng "Smart" Answers

Ah Beng "Smart" Answers:-
> *************************
>> Ah Beng bought a new mobile.
> He sent a message to everyone from his Phone Book &
> said,
> "My Mobile No. Has changed.
> Earlier it was Nokia 3310. Now it is 6610"
>
> ==============================


> Ah Beng : I am so Proud, coz my son is in Medical
> College.
> Friend: Really, what is he studying.
> Ah Beng: No, he is not studying, they are Studying
> him.
>
> ==========================================
> Ah Beng : Doctor, in my dreams, I play football
> every night.
> DR: Take this tablet, you will be ok.
> Ah Beng : Can I take tomorrow, tonight is final
> game.
>
> ===========================================
> Ah Beng : If I die, will u remarry?
> Wife: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die
> will u remarry?
> Ah Beng : No, I'll also stay with your sister.
>
> =========================================
> Ah Beng : People consider me as a "GOD"
> Wife: How do you know??
> Ah Beng : When I went to the Park today, everybody
> said,
> Oh GOD! U have come again.
>
> ===========================================
> Ah Beng complained to the police: "Sir, all items
> are missing,
> except the TV in my house."
> Police: "How the thief did not take TV?"
> Ah Beng : "I was watching TV news..."
>
> ================! ======== =================
> Ah Beng comes back 2 his car & find a note saying
> "Parking Fine"
> He Writes a note and sticks it to a pole "Thanks for
> complement."
>
> =============================================
> How do you recognize Ah Beng in School?
> He is the one who erases the notes from the book
> when the teacher erases
> the board.
>
> ===============================================
> Once Ah Beng was walking he had a glove on one hand
> and not on other.
> So the man asked him why he did so. He replied that
> the weather forecast
> announced that on one hand it would be cold and on
> the other hand it would
> be hot.
>
> ==================================================
> Ah Beng in a bar and his cellular phone rings. He
> picks it up and
> Says "Hello, how did you know I was here?"
>
> ===================================================
> Ah Beng : Why are all these people running?
> Man - This is a race, the winner will get the cup
> Ah Beng - If only the winner will get the cup, why
> others running?
>
> ===================================================
> Teacher: "I killed a person" convert this sentence
> into future tense
> Ah Beng : The future tense is "u will go to jail"
>
>
=====================================================
> Ah Beng told his servant: "Go and water the plants!"
> Servant: "It's already raining."
> Ah Beng : "So what? Take an umbrella and go."
>
>
=====================================================
> A man asked Ah Beng why Ahmad Badawi goes walking
> in the Evening and not
> in the morning Ah Beng replied Ahmad Badawi is PM
> not AM

0 Comments: