Monday, July 26, 2010

BROKEN HEARTED GIRL


You're everything I thought you never were
And nothing like I thought you could've been
But still you live inside of me
So tell me how is that?

You're the only one I wish I could forget
The only one I'd love enough to not forgive
And though you break my heart, you're the only one
And though there are times when I hate you
Cause I can't erase
The times that you hurt me
And put tears on my face
And even now while I hate you
It pains me to say
I know I'll be there at the end of the day

I don't wanna be without you babe
I don't want broken heart
Don't wanna take a breath without you babe
I don't wanna play that part
I know that I love you
But let me just say
I don't want to love you in kind of way no no
I don't want a broken heart
And I don't wanna play the broken hearted girl....No....No.....
No broken hearted girl
I'm no broken hearted girl

Something that I feel I need to say
But up to now I've always been afraid
That you would never come around
And still I want to put this out
You say you've got the most respect for me
But sometimes I feel you're not deserving me
And still you're in my heart
But you're the only one and yes
There are times when I hate you
But I don't complain
Cause I've been afraid that you would've walk away
Oh but now I don't hate you
I'm happy to say
That I will be there at the end of the day

Now I'm at the place I thought I'd never be
I'm living in a world that's all about you and me
Ain't gotta be afraid my broken heart is free
To spread my wings and fly away
Away with you

-ayang ati-

0 Comments: