Monday, May 10, 2010

SELAMAT HARI LAHIR, SAYANG

SELAMAT HARI LAHIR, SAYANG...


For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you may right
For every dream you made come true
For all the LOVE I found in you
I'll be very thankful, baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through
Through it all
You were my strenght when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith coz you believe
I'm everything I am
BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME.....

Ayang doakan agar Ling sentiasa berada dalam limpahan rahmat-Nya

Moga segala impian dan harapan Ling terlaksana. Insyaallah....

Moga impian dan harapan kita kesampaian. Insyaallah....

Ayang sayang Ling sangat-sangat

Ayang sayang Ling DENGAN SANGAT BANYAK

3 Comments:

.::WaNiE::. said...

oh happy birthday :)

@xiM said...

hepi besday bro!

Ad Rifza said...

Happy belated besday bozzo...sorry lambat masuk blog...hehe..